Hi, will it work with Sprint?

Yes.

Verizon?

Yes.

1 Like

Woot Mobile?

You mean Moot Wobile?

1 Like

Only on days that @davejlives doesn’t drink his Woot sorrows away.

i am already drunk your point is moot

1 Like

Unless my point was that it won’t work on Woot Mobile.

I just received the 2 Pixel 3a’s I bought and neither one will charge using the provided (non-OEM) charger and cable. They will charge if I use my own USB-C cable with the charger that came with the phones. Anyone else have this issue? Woot, can I get some cables that work?

1 Like

Just got our phone, put sim card in and it’s still locked with Verizon… Description clearly states (Fully Unlocked) hopefully woot makes this right

5 Likes

My pixel also is locked to Verizon. Google search says this is an unsolvable issue.

2 Likes

I also have the “SIM card not accepted” message when putting in my SIM card. I’ll be requesting a refund from my credit card company. This is ridiculous!

1 Like

Woot could also provide you with a refund. :roll_eyes:

You wouldn’t even have to pay to return the phone or have a restocking fee.

I would hope no one being sold an “unlocked phone” that isn’t really unlocked would have to pay a restocking fee when they were misinformed. " :roll_eyes:"

1 Like

Forgive me for asking, but if you can just do a self-return, then why would your credit card company need to be involved?

@Wooter493646759 @michellea @Wooter652034936

If you haven’t yet, contact CS (since they like to keep track of these things).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

@Mithrandir2020

Since this is your department:

I’ve noticed by unlocked deals, especially when it comes to the Pixel phones, that despite the listings being marked as fully unlocked, people get locked ones.

Now, I get that these issues may only be by a fraction of phones which are sold for that listing, but they DO get triple checked for being fully unlocked.

Right?

1 Like

Piling on to the locked to Verizon band wagon.

One recommendation from Reddit was to take them to a Verizon store. (Verizon Customer Service can’t do anything if the phones aren’t on network.)

Will try that tomorrow and see what happens. If they unlock: Great. Else I’ll be returning these.

1 Like

I just received mine today and had the same issue.