Pixel 3a (64GB) Phone (Unlocked) (NEW)

Pixel 3a (64GB) Phone (Unlocked) (NEW)

Why on earth would anyone buy this now that the Pixel 4a is out for close to the same price? This Pixel 3a phone needs to be $300 or less for it to even make sense.

2 Likes

The specs of a 6” display and 3700mAh battery correspond with the 3a XL. Is this the XL or the regular 3a?

Sorry about that. They’re fixing the specs. It’s the 3a.

1 Like

Definitly should pay another $50 to double your storage and get a faster processor and bigger screen with the Pixel 4a at this point - plus an extra guaranteed year of OS updates on the 4a compared to this. I think this would be a good deal at $199 but not at $299. Literally everything about the 4a is a huge step up from this for only $50 more!

2 Likes

Almost bought this then I checked the GMAIL account to find out for 45 bucks more I can get the new 4a. Maybe for about $225, or $200 I’d buy it but not at $300—

1 Like

This isn’t even a deal. With the 4a being out and only 50 dollars more it’s not even worth it. How in the world a year old phone still has a list price above what the current release phone has is insane to me. I’ll take a hard pass on this “deal.”