Placebo Party

Actually… how did Mr. Straightjacket get up there??

Same here! And we’re MUCH better than Kentucky. Everyone knows the real Kentucky of California is Bakersfield.

Gotta put those legs to use somehow…

Medical madness seems to be the working (aka winning) theme…

I see the little guy in front got his straitjacket off…is this a future prescription for Michael Scott?

Says someone who has not been to Lancaster.

i wish it would have been gel-caps instead of straightjackets.

I’ve lived in San Diego and San Jose and in both places people make jokes about Fresno. At least Kentucky has a respectable college and sports team (see: March Madness brackets).

Truth be told, i heard a comedian in San Jose just this month call Modesto, Fresno, and Los Banos the mini-Midwest.

I love this shirt! Although, it looks as if the two crazy pills on the left are standing/sitting in their urine :wink: haha

I guess you missed that the straws had arms too?

Congrats tjost, I really like the color combo on this one. The orange looks great on green.

At first glance, I thought it was a bunch of tampons running around. Then I noticed the pill bottle. Damn you, marijuana!

I like how despite the artistic shirts in the top 9, the few childish, nonsensical ones win. At least my predictions for winners were correct.

Oh, and for woot, I hope this to be taken as constructive criticism for choosing the topic of a shirt to more closely match the derby theme.

I am soo buying this and wearing it to my next doctor appt. Doc told me to stop stressing and have a sense of humor. This will be perfect to rub in his face.

Or Banning.

placebo party eh? reminds me of the non-alcoholic beer party in Freaks and Geeks.

I’d be curious to read my Psychiatrist’s notes when I wear this to my next session.

Really? The theme is madness, and both the cutesy ones win top honors? I mean one, fine, that’s understandable, but both?

To many other good options and not enough spots remaining.

Is it bad that I know someone who has to take this many pills daily?

Look again. Those are shadows.

congrats! Glad this printed :smiley: Hoping for Caterpillar shirt tomorrow crosses fingers

Sugar pills?! I don’t think these guys are the control group.

(I had a feeling this would be up today. Congrats tjost!)