Planar Home Theater Xscreen

I don’t know…I love cooking on a gas stove, but I have an under-the-cupboard full-sized microwave mounted right over my stove. I’m a little worried about my obnoxious 14-year-old, flames, and an overhead microwave…

No clue how this got posted twice…I tried to fix a word and ended up with two…wish that worked with a lot of other things…

I’ll drink to that!!

Good to see you yakeshinu! (with the speed of w00t today you’ll see this sometime tomorrow!)

Can you click faster to buy BOC if projected on this screen?

not true - it increased my viewing angle quite a bit so when the bud’s come over the a game, we gather around fairly well and the colors are so much more vibriant - it is money well spent.

not true - it increased my viewing angle quite a bit so when the bud’s come over the a game, we gather around fairly well and the colors are so much more vibriant - it is money well spent.

I MUST DIVE IN TO SAVE THE KITTY!!!

I don’t know…I love cooking on a gas stove, but I have an under-the-cupboard full-sized microwave mounted right over my stove. I’m a little worried about my obnoxious 14-year-old, flames, and an overhead microwave…

wow . now i can take my 3000 lum projector and show it on a real screen not just a bed sheet.

bring on the boc at 5 oclock so we can down the servers and every one can cry they didnt get their BOC.

oh noez! 70" is out. too bad, no larger bang for my buck :frowning:

Why are you people proud to have been on here for so long? It’s not like it is your site and you are making all the money. Grow up. I just clicked on the forum to see if anyone had something intellegent to say about this. Guess not.

coolest woots for far…homer simpson USB lamp and the woot desk lights !!!

awesome!

That Olevia box is friggin’ huge! Haven’t you gotten just a little bit tired of either walking around it or staring at it by now?

The BOC is next, of course. And Greg should know. He has sources inside Woot!

I have learned one should not use anything capeable of heating up (oven) or filling with water for storage.
Sadly I had to learn these things the hard way.

nothing “intellegent”

i’ve seen a lot of woot-offs in my day… yes siree…

Why???

thank you, thank you, bow.

Didn’t like yours huh?