Planters Dry Honey Roasted Peanuts 34.5 Ounce 2 Pack

Planters Dry Honey Roasted Peanuts 34.5 Ounce 2 Pack

I hope these nuts come in a nice sack like I saw on Twitch today.

1 Like

What’s the “Sell By” date on these?

Hi there. We’re helping Amazon clear out some inventory on our Clearance site so we don’t have that info. However, Amazon is very good about disposing of product that is near the expiration date.

I got mine today. The “sell by” date for mine is February 2020. Yours might be different, however.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I 'bout to get wrist deep all up in some sweet ‘n’ salty nuts!

2 Likes

I know this is sold out already but I wanted to leave my notes of this product here for future generations of Wooters to find for historical purposes.

My orders arrived today and have a sell by date of April 2020. So I guess the lesson here is don’t be the first buyer and you’ll be rewarded with a later expiration date {probably not}. Also it dawned on me that it may not have been the best idea to order several very large containers of delicious fried honey nuts as my willpower to not eat them all in one sitting is about as strong as my willpower not to place several orders for them on a daily discount website. Learn from me people of the future!

2 Likes