Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones

I really loved the headphones…until they stopped working. I have contacted WOOT 3 times since last week and have received no reply. I’d really like to know what in the blue blazes is going on.

Yeah mine started to charge and then stopped. They never turned on. If you go through the “Stuff I bought” page and click “I Need Help”, the email should be there. They contacted me within 24 hours.

Hi there. I see a return authorization was created for you on 9/18. Make sure you check your spam/junk folders. If you can’t find it, check back in with CS and maybe give them a different email address to use.

I bought two pairs of these. Both worked great no problems.

I can’t get them to pair with my phone. It doesn’t detect them, is there a trick to this?

Same here, but no one contacted me :frowning:

You should be able to put them in pairing mode by holding the power button (tiny protrusion above right ear piece “call” button) from powered off state until you hear “Power on… Pairing”. Then it should be discoverable

I purchased three of them. One wouldn’t charge at all and the other two would not turn on. They were for a present so I didn’t try them at first. Woot sent me to the refurbished site and they had me send them back. At this time, the Groupon place is only wanting to give me $35.00 for all three even though they are supposed to have a 90 day warranty. I have used Plantronics before and they are my favorite headphones for running. I will never get another refurbished item from Woot if neither Woot or their suppliers will honor the warranty.

If our supplier isn’t honoring the warranty, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Have you ever gotten this resolved? I am having a devil of a time getting my refund.