Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Headphones

Audio Quality: NOT what you would get from a reputable corded ear but BUT definitely one of the best for a Bluetooth bud especially when you take into consideration cost. You can pay 8x as much for something that BEATS and not end up with something that is even 2x as good at this ear bud. A great value at this price point.

Battery Life: NOT as much as advertised. I have gotten as little as 40 minutes on the first use and as much as an hour and 20 minutes but I have not ran mine all the way down as I only use them for the gym or running.

Ease of pairing: was a little nuanced getting them paired with my Apple Watch the first time I ran with them but easily pairs with and switches between all of my BT devices after the initial setup with no additional configuration or reconfiguration which is something I cannot say for some of my BTA devices.

Security during use: stays put in my earhole. I have had little issue with the buds falling out. Occasionally needs to be reset but this is minimal for my holes. If your holes are exactly the same as mine you are in luck. Let’s compare holes of you want to be certain you will not have any issues.

ordered these a couple weeks ago. only come with one set of earpieces. contacted woot, they do not have additional sizes. buyer beware.

I was excited to finally get a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for the gym. Well… A little underwhelming I thought. They paired easily to my iPhone but I was disappointed at the low volume level and sound quality. They have a very “tinny” sound to them and no bass at all. As for the volume, I am at full or just a notch below full. So, on a scale of 10 I give it a 6.

Won’t hold a charge/won’t charge all the way. The light stays lit during charging for 4+ hours, and the minute I unplug them, they’re dead in the water.

Can’t comment on audio quality or pairing ability since the damn things showed up defective.

Sorry for the problem. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

The good:
Good price, super light and decent sound quality.

Not so good:
As posted before these only come with one set of earbuds, I had to fit a set from my old wired headphones, no biggie but getting the whole set would have been nice.

The Bad:
The right speaker will from time to time make weird noises and completely go mute which shouldn’t happen. Anyone in the support department willing to help me with this?