Plantronics Voyager Legend BT Headset

I cannot say enough good things about the Plantronics Voyager Legend. I have many of these (originally bought one, then ordered three more on woot! when they were this price last time. The acoustics are great, and I can vouch for the water resistance as my original one went through a washing machine wash and still worked!!!

The Legend is a great Bluetooth ear piece.!
The one I bought from Woot has been going strong for well over a year now. It’s comfortable, the sound is crystal clear and ya get 7 hours of talk time.
The newer magnetic charging adapter ensures the adapter will never wear out !
For this price I’m buying more !

Do we know “how” they are refurbished? I go through these things fast. I am on the phone 7-8 hours day and wear them out in about a year. My biggest issue is the battery, it goes from 7hrs, and slowly gets to 2hrs, then won’t hold a 15min conversation.

Has anyone bought a woot refurb before? How’d it work out? Looking to save a few bucks since these are disposable for me.

FWIW, Plantronics Voyager (series) has been the best BT headsets I’ve used! I have a couple of these Legends, the Pro before that and preordered the 5200 earlier this year…all awesome. The only negative of the Legend is the proprietary charging connector.

I’ve tried pretty much all BT headsets and these are great.

Thanks!