Play! SR1 Cyclops Spy Car w/Camera & Video LCD Remote

AAAAAHHHHH!!! We all begged for the woot off and now we’ve created a monster that will never stop, and we will all go crazy for lack of sleep!!! I am going to go through woot withdrawls once this is all over.

seems like no one’s buying…
PUH-LEASE buy pple… i wanna c what’s coming next.

maybe they only have one left. Someone buy it and see.

Maybe this is the end? The bar hasnt moved at all yet. Usually, even with the slow items, there is an intial push for like 5 - 10 of the items. so either they have 1000000 of these for sale, or this is the end of the greatest woot-off of all time. :cry:

[quote user=“CBR600”]Play Cyclops Spy Car w/Camera & Video LCD Remote
You waited up until midnight for this
[/quote]

they edited that line a minute ago

This would be so cool to spy on your neighbors with! :lol:

…I stayed up til 430 for this?? :shock:

This ain’t going anywhere.

Somebody buy one!!! :roll:

man that bar is not budging :evil:

…I stayed up til 430 for this?? :shock:[/quote]

MAN, ITS 530 HERE ON THE EAST COAST!

The end is normally indicated by leaving off the purple lights from the final item’s page

Ok…that’s it. I’ve been up for almost 24hrs wooting…and now I’m wooted out. It’s 4:31, and I have to be up at 9. Aahh…I long for the BOC!!!

i stayed up till 530 for this! :frowning:

thank goodness HGTV and Discovery Health channel do not go to infomercials. My resistance to spending has been weakened so by woot

[quote user=“obob”][quote user=“CBR600”]Play Cyclops Spy Car w/Camera & Video LCD Remote
You waited up until midnight for this
[/quote]

they edited that line a minute ago[/quote]

i saw that too…you guys should just watch a movie…i got nothing going for me tomorrow …but soo sleepy

Okay, whenI don’t get sleep I become a ripe bastard. I intend to blame w00t ALL DAY for thepain and suffering it has caused.

Evil, evil w00t!

I’m watching you woot! Originally it said “You stayed up to midnight for this?” Now it says “You waited up all night for this.”

I bet they just put a solid purple bar there that doesn’t move, too, just to screw with our minds.

Ok, woot is selling all it’s inventory to prepare for woot 2.0

woot is off the chains…look out industry!!