Pleated Fleece: Pleece And Thank You

Well I am buying a hat, a long scarf, and a jacket Thneed to wear in the Tardis. I WOULD have bought a beanie, but I am hoping the hat is longer so I can pull it over my eyes for those occasions when I hear MY Doctor (David Tennant, thank you. ALLONS-Y!!!) yell “DON’T BLINK!!!”
Stinking weeping angels. I hate 'em.
And yes, I hate them in the stars,
and yes, I hate them when on Mars,
and yes, I hate them while in Greece (the “Pompeii” episode…when Donna was the companion? OK, no “weeping angels” but it fit my Dr Seuss rhyme scheme)
AND I SHALL FIGHT IN PLEATED FLEECE!!
Now, off to watch the rest of my 128-episode MST3K Marathon. Age of the Geek, baby…age of the Geek.

For those of you who can’t get enough of “the hot model”, she never went to Texas. Look here:

Does anyone know if you get the three day shipping if that is per order or all day as well? I wanted to get two pieces for three day shipping, but not sure how that works? Mod?

Thanks for any help!

I know it is too late to complain, but seriously, the poncho fits my 6’2" 290lb husband. It does not even come close to looking like anything but a tent on me, and they are very pretty, but a pricey thing I can’t wear.

Perhaps you can re-sell to someone who missed the sale and wanted one.

I was intrigued by the poncho but afraid it would either be too small or mask my plus-size curves and make me look like a blob.

I got two wraps (aubergine and rust) and a throw (navy). I wish that I’d gone in for the hood (didn’t at the time because the tag looked odd on the point of the hood). This material is very tactile, which I love, but I’m not so thrilled with the rust color. It’s less orange and more salmon than the picture, and the color isn’t really solid – there is a color variance in the fibers that makes the color less vivid than I had hoped. Still, it does feel very nice; I’m attracted to materials that feel good to touch, and the pleats help with that.

I really wanted it to fit, the material is beautiful.

I wish I could tell you the poncho would look great, I just don’t know, I think on the model they had to have pinned and revamped it to make it look good on her.

If anyone wants a poncho in Denim or Tan I have them, PM me.

I ordered the hood in aubergine but woot sent me the jacket instead. It’s plenty nice and very pleated - but I definitely don’t want the jacket. Just sent a second email to woot - no response the first time. Sad face!!

If anyone ever has a scarf, hat or the hooded scarf thingie they are willing to sell, let me know. I’m really interested in buying a few. I just can’t justify paying $50 a scarf…no matter how much I like them.