Plotting your Demise

I always say that your dog looks at you with total love and devotion, but your cat appears to be taking notes to file a report later.

Same issue here. What about offering a different color choice when out of a particular size? It’ll take a bit of coding work, but it’s totally doable, and Woot can use colors that are overstocked in that size…it’s a win-win.
Or could do a pre-order-like rain check where we pay now and get weekly updates until our shirt is sent.
I remember quite some time back waiting about a month for a shirt because the size ran out…I was totally cool with it because Woot came through like always.

Just my thoughts on it.

That sounds like a lovely idea. Maybe they can work something out for when it goes on sale in the side sale for everyone that missed out today due to lack of sizes.

How about reoffering the shirt when a men’s 3X becomes available. I’d take that!

Will this shirt ever be available in 3X or are we just out of luck? I’ve never wanted a Woot shirt so bad in all my life and I’m super bummed it’s not available now.

Yes, on the women’s plus sizes! (Not with real short sleeves though)

Did I miss something? Was the price lower earlier today? I thought they were $8 for reg and $11 for aa?

The Top 20 broke again because of the deal we had in the Woot-Off. We are working on fixing it, and the fixing the root cause of it I guess since it happens every dang Woot-Off.

Why is the Standard 2XL size unavailable for this shirt?

We’re probably temporarily out of that size/color combo blanks.