PNY Verto 512MB PC4000 Memory with LEDs

Froogle Link

Yahoo! Shopping Link

Bizrate Link

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

PNY Verto 512MB PC4000 Memory with LEDs
$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 PNY Verto 512MB DDR500 PC4000 184-Pin DIMM w/LEDs - D512MPC40-LTE

Not a bad price

$80 else where

Memory with LEDs? Weird…

meh, i have 1 gb ram…i dont need it

whee are dem bags O crap?

i wonder if my box can handle more? i have 1gb

go orioles :slight_smile:

$60 for only 512mb and lame LEDs…i’ll pass

So… it’s colored RAM?

But I don’t have a transparent computer. I won’t be able to see how how it is…

nothing like some LED’s to keep your memory cool

How do I see the LEDs if I have a case on the computer (like most computers have)?

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

LED’s on your memory? Back in my day, you got a beige box, and you were dang happy with it. None o’ them LED or Lights or nothing! The only like was the light that told you it was working! Oh how easy you kids have it these days…

Meh… Good stuff, too bad I’m after 1GB stick. Have way too many 512MB sticks myself.

Good night!

This isn’t so bad, cheaper than pricewatch. Not sure how great PNY Verto is, but \o/ \o/ for LEDs!!

If it were 1GB instead of 512MB I’d bite…

A bit high. Not a great woot. If you shop you can get this cheaper or for the same price. Tigerdirect always has specials. Pass on this woot!

already have 2 gigs lights would be fun though

1 gig or better, its not worth the cost of the LEDs otherwise

Wow…that’s some CRAPPY latency there.

Looks like this is particularly oxymoronic RAM: it’s the brightest slow memory you’ll find!

Thanks…thank you…I’m here all week.

…Excuse me, what?

A stick of ram with LED’s plastered on them is about as useful as the huge aluminum spoiler on the back of your neighbors 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier. Gaudy, and impractical.