Pocket Hose Ultra 75 Feet - Set of Two

I have two of these, one in the front and one in the back of the house and have not had any problems with either of them. Originally I owned two different brands and both of them lasted for only one season. I’m on my third season with this brand and have not had any problems with them. They serve a purpose and aren’t for everyone but if you want a hose that can easily be hidden in a planter (which is how I do it) then they are perfect. If you use them for watering plants and don’t want to have to mess around with a bulky heavy hose these are perfect. I have a deck and and pulling a heavy hose across it would be tough because of the table, plants and other items on it. With the Pocket Hose being so lightweight and flexible its very easy to drag across the deck without knocking anything over.

The deal on Woot is really good too so I would recommend them as a good deal and a good product.

Not a good buy. They tend to get cut and leak easily. The protective cloth cover for the plastic tube is not well designed for wears and tears.

Check Amazon reviews. Over 2200 reviewers with 50% giving it one star. I think that says it all.

Mine just burst last weekend. Spectacular fail. Too bad I can’t return it, I lost the receipt from Home Depot.

These things are pure junk. Mine lasted a week, before blowing a hole.

These have been great for me. I purchased two of them almost a year ago, and have no issues. The only thing I wish they came with, was a bucket to hold the extra hose in. Otherwise, this is a great deal!

I need a 60 ft hose, and this is proving very hard to find. Anyone know where I can get hose at specific lenght?

You can buy a regular hose and cut it to length. Hardware stores sell hose connectors that you can easily add on to the cut end.

I have only used one of these one time and the best thing they are for is watering plants they can’t do anything else that requires any pressure at all and don’t pull on it to reach farther, it will fight you and get shorter instead!

With all the bad reviews posted about the hoses (and I agree) people must still luv them, they sold like crazy! I just like to buy their wine. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: