Pockets of Spring

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after March 30th

grats to the people waiting for this

This has to be one of the more disappointing derby wins in a while. I just don’t get it. More a good idea than a good shirt.

is this some kind of allegory to windows working on a tree based system rooted in…

i can’t think of a reason for the windows, but i like them!

And I was so hoping for the bear shirt. It would have been perfect for my dad. That’s what he looks like every morning. . . especially if it had a cigarette in the other hand. So sad. :frowning:

I’m glad this one won. It was the only one I liked. So Grats on the win!

Had to pull the trigger. I’m so emo.

hooray!
in for one.

I’m shocked the bear didn’t get top 3…

Oh well, grats to the artist, I’ll pass though.

Congrats to the designer! Nice concept :slight_smile:

I do miss T’s bear . …sigh . . but I have zero Wootbucks now at present anyway.

Really great design. Shirt should come with a pocket on the front??

Sleepy bear I would have bought and worn. A shirt with an artsy tree… not so much. Nice design though.

Cool design, but not something I would really wear. I do love these $10 shirts though since we are getting killer looking shirts at great prices.

Love the shirt, was hoping this one would come up.

Woot/thedansterwashere got my money…

YEa yea yea I’m glad this one won…it was the one I liked best out of all of them, congrats!

Congrats. I would have rather had Gentry’s (no offense), but a good tree shirt is always a winner.

i dont…get it…please explain? O.o

Hey, congrats thedansterwashere. Don’t sweat all the negativity. My zombie shirt got blasted quite a bit by you tree huggers as well. Why can’t we all just get along? <high fives thedansterwashere> Another win for team n00b!

congrats to the winners, but I, too, wanted the bear
:frowning:
hopefully it will be back in some 2nd chance vote-off (hear me woot gods?)