Pointless pushes are here! (Part 1)

I hung around the VOP too just for fun. They need some nice music like these guys have:

2 Likes

Came way too late to this pointless push :disappointed:Maybe one day I’ll get my head in the game and get me a bag o crap…

1 Like

Yeah, at least if there was a forum post for the BOC, there would be a way to find it when stuff like that happens.
I noticed there are no forum discussion posts for the stuff @davejlives put out during TT’s happy hour too - I wonder why?

1 Like

1 Like

He did kind of make mention of this

There is one more Monday in October…

1 Like

When I say discussion posts, I mean the ones that are usually directly attached to each individual item, like this: Badgers on Cages 358569

yeah sometimes we disconnect 'em, so they don’t appear in the forums first. stuff like Digital Crap BOCs and ones that are sent via push don’t get forum threads.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha, ya im not sure why that happens

Jk - Dave mentioned it above

I already voted!

1 Like

Ughh, I think that’s illegal to say that. It would at least get you banned from some social platforms.

I will be early voting next week.

Early voter here too

You can already vote in majority of places. If you can view early, do it. Nov 3 is the last day to vote.

I voted last week and receive my notification from the register’s office that they have my ballot.

I’m voting for sanity!

1 Like

Dump the turd November 3rd

Ah vBulletin. I also work for a site based off of vBulletin. I applaud you, woot dev team.

Sure take whatever you need

BAD BRIAN!

That’s fine but don’t forget the vig

3 Likes

Ummm with interest???

1 Like