Pointless pushes are here! (Part 1)

Me too! And I actually got out of the vestibule of patience for the first time ever.

3 Likes

Wow! And I even had to log in and through the VOP! Fist BOC in a decade!
Crush Love GIF by TINDER

4 Likes

I’m assuming the servers haven’t crashed because you upgraded to Russet potatoes

1 Like

Sigh…that was pointless.

1 Like

Didn’t get my pointless push today, usually get them!
What’s up with that?

Woooot! Got one! Make it extra crappy to celebrate your bday!

Clearly a Chad. Thanks Woot.

1 Like

That was unexpected. I should never have been able to get one between having to log in, confirm my payment method, confirming my address, confirming the order, confirming my existence…
disappointed fifth element GIF

2 Likes

Yay. 2nd BoC ever for me! I hope it’s a cologuard test. Then it’s not a bag OF crap… It’s a bag FOR crap! :laughing:

1 Like

Cool! Got one! Timing was great, since I’ll be sans internet access for the next week & will be missing the rest of the Woot Birhday fun!

Just squeezed out my 1st bowl of crap ever!!

Got ‘em Brad Or Chad

As you can see the answer is Brad

1 Like

Darn construction job, I saw this an hour late

I haven’t missed a Pointless Push since signing up for them and even received yesterday’s 17CENT shirt push. I just checked my settings and Pointless Pushes were turned OFF!!! How can this happen @ThunderThighs @davejlives ? Could there be a worse time for it to happen? Has anyone else had this happen before? Oh the disappointment comes in so many ways from Woot!

I advise & highly encouge that you check your settings immediately & often especially before & during craptacular events like Woot’s birthday.

Oh, and I guess Happy Crapping 17 Woot!!

1 Like

Hi there! Not quite sure how it happened, did you happen to uninstall/reinstall your app? That’s the only reason I can think of for that setting turning off.

By the way, the 17 cent promo stopped going out with the Pointless Pushes due to server issues. You can still access the 17 cent shirts through the forum post though: 17cent Shirts! July 12th - July 16th, 2021

2 Likes

Nope, I didn’t uninstall/reinstall.

3 Likes

That was suspiciously specific ….

2 Likes

I got hacked from it

1 Like

Oooooooo