Poizin - The Wine to Die For! (4)

Just verified this with the local WM.
Dry Creek red silk on glass is $18.99
Calif paper label is #13.99
The $8.99 was earlier this year and was for the 2011 bottling.

So a purchase from woot would save $1.05, not including gas and drive time…

PM

We buy them each year, my husband likes the wine. And the bottle is painted. when I got their ‘antidote’ it is their white version, the label was paper

On the RPM Tour, they had a pretty good view in the tasting room.

Which tour?
Did I sleep through it on the last on, or just drink too much?

Answered.

Hey Winewooters, Steve from Armida here. Looks like you’ve figured it out but to clarify - There are now two POIZINS; the original DC POIZIN in the screened bottle and a very new California appellation POIZIN labeled with a paper label. This offer is for the original Dry Creek POIZIN. While both POIZINs are DELICIOUS, their provenance is different - the DC POIZIN is made from some of the best Zinfandel vineyards in Dry Creek and the California POIZIN is made mostly from LODI grapes. The two POIZINs also have different barrel experiences. Hope this helps! Steve

We stopped on the inaugural tour in '08, not sure if they stopped in 2010 on the 2nd tour.

And I’m pretty sure he’s referring to their winemaker (at the time, not sure if she’s still there). :wink:

The girl with the dragon tattoo…
before she was famous, haha

If your state isn’t currently on the ship to list…I suggest flying out to our tasting room and buying the wine there, then smuggling it back.

I like the way you think, however, I’d be worried about the TSA having their own “taste test” at my expense!

“Listen, I know what you’re thinking, Mr. TSA agent, but in this case, a skull and cross bones does not mean poison like you’re thinking.”

:slight_smile:

Thanks Steve for the clarification, I will be picking up this four pack, love the DC Poizen and love your winery

Beautiful view IN the tasting room as well. At least back then.

I love when this shows up. Love the screw cap too, since it makes the bottle reusable for beverages. And the bottle is too cool. Drinking some Antidote now. I am definitely a red wine person tho. So, I’m in for a double order.

But…what’s up with the taxes? That’s new.

Woot is now required to collect sales tax for orders shipped to AZ, CA, GA, KS, KY, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV.

But I’m in SC.

Anyone in SoCal order this? And can spare a bottle? Or two?

Forgot to order in time. :frowning:

Just go to cost plus world market. They typically have it.

And apparently IL as well.