Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I’d sponsor you.

With conditions of course.

1 Like

would I have to dress as a penguin?

1 Like

Cultural appropriation?

1 Like

hmmm, good point.

Alright, I have a new sticker policy. If I open a gift from you and it contains a sticker you can expect a sticker with the gift I send to you, likely the one I got from your gift.

Feel free to send me stickers and I have to keep them but I am going to try my best to share the stickers I can. Sadly my sticker luck is getting to be like my shiny luck.

2 Likes

The thrill of those wore off fast didn’t they?

No worries.

3 Likes

They sure did. LOL I guess it’s good for kids.

3 Likes

Hatched a shiny sandshrew on my walk just now and the gotcha caught a shiny nincada.

1 Like

What are we supposed to be seeing from that gofest ticket today? All I see is incense and 5K eggs.

1 Like

Isn’t it on July 25th?

2 Likes

yeah, Go Fest is July 25/26

you’ll know it when you see it

today the bug event started. 0 shinies here

1 Like

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Nevermind.

1 Like

Son said I got a shiny alola sandshrew. Blue belly.

Hatched a perfect farfetched too.

3 Likes

Added you to the First Post

2 Likes

I am very hit or miss with raids. They mostly hit at times that don’t work for me. Blasted adult obligations. I have a pretty good group in my area for raiding… When gyms and schedules align. Certain gyms are easier to get a group than others which can be frustrating as I have 5 I can see from my house yet for the most part I have to drive 2 miles to get a group.

2 Likes

I forget to even click on the option

I wish it was this month. I’m holding off on buying my ticket as I think I may be out of town, off grid. :frowning:

They would be a lot more fun if you could actually see what stickers you have not just the ones that you can give away.

3 Likes

there was a Snorlax here at my house when I booted up pogo, that was a nice surprise.

3 Likes

I think my favorite buddy so far is Larvitar. I can’t help but smile watching him run around with his arms out, and then his waddle walk. I kinda don’t want to evolve him (but will). What’s your favorite?

4 Likes