Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

Baby shark was my first one. He was fun to watch. Then Togepi. Those little legs couldn’t keep up. I’m with Scraggy now to get some candy for him to evolve. He darts all over the place.

5 Likes

I’ve got the duck right now and it’s adorable. The spiked egg was a lot of fun though.

4 Likes

I, ahem, not to brag, but I can now spin a stop from my bathroom, front porch, or garage.

Don’t ask me how or why those places, but they’re my new favorite places to be.

I think I saw where they were keeping the extended distances but I don’t know if its permanent.

4 Likes

My first was Litwick as I was trying to get candy. Only one I’ve done all the way is Blitzle. Cherrim is kinda fun as it dances around.

2 Likes

darumaka was adorable, he hops and spins and bounces around.

I am BFF with lucario and dialga, so I could boost them past max level.

now I’m working on my perfect deoxys (so I can boost xp) and fraxure because I never did hatch a damn axew, had to trade for a couple and I need more candy.

3 Likes

I have to drive 10 min or so most of the time to get to a raid. sometimes they raid the gyms closest to me. I cannot hit anything from my house, gym or pokestop, but I get a ton of spawns here so I can’t complain too much.

3 Likes

I am starting an army of shiny psyducks. I love them!

4 Likes

I used to have good spawns but they’re minimal since several updates ago. It’s better at the moment with the at home changes but for the most part I have to rely on insense to get more than a couple. I wish they still spawned like the Wizard game.

3 Likes

Jealous! I still need one

2 Likes

I’ve gotten so used to the blue I forget the yellow is the normal color.

3 Likes

I think I got 3 of them during Safari Zone!

2 Likes

Dannnnnnnnng.

3 Likes

Darumaka is my favorite. And now I have one of the new weird ones. But I would be sad if he wasn’t bouncing along with me so I never change him out. NEVER!

4 Likes

I have never even heard of a shiny Psyduck, I think I need to make a border crossing. Maybe next week when I am on vacation I will bike into “The Notch” and see what I find.

1 Like

oh my gosh, man!! do you live under a rock?!? lol

don’t mind me, I’m pokemon obsessed. and gone days and days without a shiny!

2 Likes

Same. We were getting spoilt.

2 Likes

but I LIKE BEING SPOILT!!

2 Likes

Me too.

I hatched a green spider from a 5k egg.

My 7 day box thing was a stupid green lizard.

Pogo sucks right now.

1 Like

yup. all my 5k eggs have been trash.

I spent all my coins (mostly) and am outta incubators.

no shinies. no good rewards.

I know GO FEST (insert angelic choir) is coming, but c’mon.

1 Like

Same. I’ve got 14 coins and all my pokemon keep getting kicked out of the gym in about 10 minutes.

I’m trying to hoard stuff for the big weekend. But its not been easy.

I watched one video where it said to have 1k yellow balls. OK. I’ve got 400. Ugh. I’m guessing this event is going to cost me money. Nevermind the $15, that’s fine.

2 Likes