Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

chat

Whoa! Nice!

congrats @sammydog01 :smiley:

oh boy! another event! more shinies I’ll never catch!

We’re driving south for spring break and I caught a carnivine! They seem to be common- any one need one?

I caught a ton at Disney World. got some heracross and corsolas, too! have fun

0 shiny machops
0 shiny primeapes

but so far got 2 more shiny makuhitas. I already had 2, so really didn’t need these. sigh

I haven’t seen any shiny either. But I went to catch a machop and there was a rainbow. It made my day.

I’ve been playing practically every waking hour of this damn event. do I have a shiny machop or mankey? no.

logged in as son for 1/2 hour to open/send gifts. caught a shiny machop. :woman_facepalming:

BUT on the happy side, a pokemon friend traded me one of his extra shiny latias, since I didn’t get one. he offered me a possible shiny groudon as well. I’ve given him some of the rare/good stuff I got in Japan and at Pokemon Go Fest. always good to be friendly!

couldn’t raid Fri or Sat since we were away. I’m available for a few hours today and of course no rayquaza nearby. I have to drive son to the airport this afternoon, fingers crossed I can get one in before then!!

Well, did you get one?

I did! managed to do 4 raids and caught all 4. brought husband’s phone and did 2 for son as well, and caught them, too. turned out to be a good day for me for raiding!

YAY!

very excited to see that one of the rayquaza raids from sunday triggered EX raid passes for son and I. I have an EX raid today, too, but I believe next week will be a different deoxys form. WOO HOO!

anyone got a shiny solrock? I caught dozens today but no luck here.

how did community day go for everyone?

I ended up with 10 shiny treecko, way more than expected. took me like 45 minutes to get the 3rd one but they came a lot faster towards the end.

we walked around Salem which is nice but will be so much nicer when it’s finally spring.