Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

woo hoo!! long day at work, got an invite on the ride home & finally got a shiny!

3 Likes

happy birthday @bchlor4evr!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @bchlor4evr! I hope you catch two shinies!

But no more. Only two.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! I feel the love!

3 Likes

happy porygon day!!!

my kids changed his name in my account to polygon so that’s what I usually call him :grin:

good luck today, I’ll be out hunting for a bit then home for football

2 Likes

I’m excited for this one. 'Ol Pory is a rare one in these parts.

2 Likes

it’s strange seeing multiple porygon

took a short walk, then a ride
now home watching football

3 Likes

Nice, I was out bike riding, I got 1 shiny and did the research.

3 Likes

The best I got was this guy who I traded for at the last minute.

Also, be sure to claim the 1 coin, 3 remote raid pass in the store starting today.

2 Likes

Are we bragging?
Ok

3 Likes

It looks sad you left it unevolved… not that it’s going to be very useful for anything anyways.

Why did I spend my day on this again?

2 Likes

No idea. That was my last catch. I woke up excited, caught a ton, took a nap, caught many many many many many more. And yeah.

I like it was easy, but its losing its thrill after the 10th one. I even stopped. But there was more.

Oh. All all my shines came from the humidifier. I went outside (unwillingly) and didn’t catch anything worth keeping.

1 Like

I didn’t go anywhere either. I let my magic watch do most of the work. Now I’m dangerously ball starved. I have less than 150 total balls. I need to go walk around the mall for a few hours to replenish.

2 Likes

I still have my pogo fest hoard of 725 ultra balls.

Why didn’t they make the two headed ostrich blue?

1 Like

Ok I’m back. I had to go find what you were taking about. They look ok but I have the urge to flick them for some reason.

Screenshot_20200921-180516_Twitter

3 Likes

Looks like they went with the generic zombie color they use for so many shinies.

2 Likes

At least you can tell there’s a difference with this shiny. The worst ones are those you can’t.

3 Likes

good morning shiny

3 Likes

Sorry I missed your raid yesterday, I got the invite and checked in but then it told me that raid did not exist. :frowning: Maybe next time.

1 Like

No worries.