Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

Pokemon Go is no longer a children’s game. Not when it requires a credit card for a service that doesn’t operate in my area.

1 Like

aww

1 Like

p.s. it hasn’t been a children’s game for like 20 years

2 Likes
2 Likes

also caught my 3rd shiny poochyena of the event. I had never caught one previously.

2 Likes

Hatched this from a red egg. So far out of 4 eggs I have had a Larvitar, Trubbish, Scraggy & Sandile. None are very good quality but I can always use Larvitar candy and was cool to get one new Pokemon.

4 Likes

I’ve got two buzzards, the cute croc, and a single headed blue dog.

2 Likes

Lucky!

I’ve got two squirrel turkeys but nothing else.

2 Likes

I got 3 trubbish and an absol from my first 4 red eggs. thankfully my next 2 were vullaby

1 Like

@snowkitten we will be bff when I open your gift. do you want to coordinate a time so you can drop an egg?

send me a PM

shinies I got from this event/last 10 days:
3 giratina
3 poochyena
2 pineco
1 houndour
1 meowth
1 zigzagoon
1 pidove

it’s my best event by far, but still 0 vulpix

3 Likes

lol there are 224 restaurants near me

1 Like

I can’t even get to my buddy - every time I click on him, the game crashes.
Have tried from both my phone and iPad.

Another feature to add to the list of things I can no longer do in the game - game crashes every time I try to click a gym, every time I try to put a sticker on a gift, about 50% of the time when trying to open or send a gift, and crashes half way through every battle (balloon, PVP, remote raid…etc).

I’m so frustrated! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

do you have the latest update? that’s so weird

Yes, everything is as up to date as possible (I do have an older 6+ iphone, so the iOS is only 12.something, which is the max it will currently download).

:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

https://soranews24.com/2020/10/19/pikachu-i-poo-with-you-official-pokemon-toilet-created-in-japan-for-young-fans/

2 Likes

No, I’m level 40 so open whenever is convenient for you. Thanks for checking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve gotten 2 Vulpix but nothing else lol

Have you tried using support through the settings menu? I didn’t see your issue in the known issues but you can chat with them or report a bug.

2 Likes

I played along with the Charmander community day on Saturday, I actually got 6 shinys! I was amazed and shocked.

5 Likes