Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I caught a shiny snot bear too!

2 Likes

I got 4 shinies Tue & Wed not none were new & none today

2 Likes

Still no Snow covered mountain from the Grunts here. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

took me a lot of trial & error and driving through 3 towns yesterday for me to get the 2 shadows

1 Like

Same. I’ve got 3 skunks.

community day! good luck everyone!

pouring, torrential rain all day here. gonna play from home for a bit then head to a parking lot/complex with great spawns to drive slowly through.

winter community days are not as much fun

2 Likes

A young lady camy by my house and wanted me to fight a mountain, I laid a beating on it and she called me a twirp. Got my Mountain so that is done!

3 Likes

I finished mine too.

2 Likes

caught like 27 shinies, mostly junk

best catch?

CAKE!!!

2 Likes

I caught 2. They were back to back.

Kinda busy today lol.

1 Like

no new shinies lately but quite a collection going here…

1 Like

I finished the #2 hoarding task.

Is it just me or is the game boring again?

too many little events that aren’t very interesting lately

I am excited for the Feb ticketed event, but feeling burned out

1 Like

I think that’s what it is. Plus the shinies seem thin on the ground.

I was too busy to do much of community day, but those are even losing the appeal. You know you’ll get about 15 terrible shines. Then you’ll have to pay for storage. It’s not like you can do anything with them.

1 Like

uuuuuugggghhhhh

why is this still in 12k eggs???

2 Likes

I appreciate this CD more than some of the others. I didn’t have a shiny yet (although it took me 2 hours too get one) and Machamp are useful at multiple levels. Was super frustrated with the collection event. I was down to the last few hours remaining before finally finding a Cranidos. I even used 3 Incense yesterday trying to lure one with no luck.

2 Likes

That is just wrong, you have every right to be peeved by that. It is an actual bag of garbage.

2 Likes

And this, right here, is why we threw the tea in the harbor.

1 Like