Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I kinda love the jacket. but not as much as I love my mimikyu backpack.

also, I got another shiny mewtwo today! woo!

1 Like

Congrats!

I think my last 12k was the garbage bag.

1 Like

Did archetype6 ever post their friend code? If they did I missed it and it isn’t on the list above.

3 Likes

I didn’t but I’m kind of nervous about that…

3 Likes

hahahaha I posted mine on twitter when I wanted more friends and got like 100 friend requests! you don’t have to accept all the friend requests.

4 Likes

Someone started a thread at Meh and I posted my friend code there. It wound up being one of the top search hits for a while. Not good but I have friends from random places. There’s one from France that is still active.

4 Likes

All my friends have unopened gifts from me which is making it very difficult to get to the 151 gifts sent.

:angry:

5 Likes

Some people are terrible friends. (I just wrote myself a note to open your gifts every day. Anyone else need that?)

4 Likes

Sorry! I’ll get it now. I think I’m out but I’ll send you one sometime… today…ish.

2 Likes

I don’t care if you send me one. Just open them. I’m averaging like 5 a day here lately.

:sob:

2 Likes

I’m trying to get back into some kind of routine. I was hoarding all the things for the 20th and ran out of space to open or collect.

2 Likes

I’m the worst, sorry!

3 Likes

I think most of us are the worst.

1 Like

I prioritize new friends I’m trying to level up with. then people I know (including wooters) & people who send out “open my gifts” pleas. I opened my limit by 10 am.

1 Like

I have 217 best friends. I’m good at gifts lol.

1 Like

I picked up my phone with full intention of collecting gifts and completely got side tracked. I’ll do it after this meeting.

I opened yours. Thank you!

2 Likes

Man you guys are making giving and sending gifts sound like more work than my work is!

3 Likes

I need more balls.

2 Likes

Open gifts and spin stops.

I need more gifts. We’re gonna go driving tonight most likely.

2 Likes