Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I got one today, I think picture 57/60

3 Likes

Me either.

1 Like

No shiny paint brush here either.

1 Like

No Shiny paintbrush either, but I was out bike riding in Southwick Mass and when I stopped for lunch I was able to photograph a Skarmory and finish the Field research so that was good. That was the only Pokémon playing I actually did while I was in “The Notch”. EDIT: I just checked the map and technically I had lunch just north of “The Notch” so I was fully in Mass.

I hatched a few eggs on that bike ride as well, but they don’t actually count.

3 Likes

So, umm, I know y’all will hate me but I got a 2nd shiny snoopy. I’m not really bragging but wanted to just mention it to show how messed up the system is. I think I got it on my first and only try on Sunday.

Sorry! :confused:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hey, we still have a lucky trade if you want it???

2 Likes

I think I have four shinies and they are all useless wimpy ones.

3 Likes

the new pokémon are so cute!!

3 Likes

I caught a shiny jigglypuff and am beyond happy.

4 Likes

Can you do remote trades?

I know they were doing up to 40km trades recently but I forgot when it will be reverted back if it hasn’t already.

nope

Were you bursting my bubble? LOL

2 Likes

no, I wish they kept remote trades. ended over a week ago.

Dear Niantic,

I will pay you a dollar if I can complete these tasks without beating the Team Rocket leaders. Maybe even a dollar fifty.

Sincerely, Sammydog

5 Likes

I can’t wait till Sunday… or is it Saturday?

3 Likes

I BEAT THE TEAM LEADERS! They must have made it easier. ON TO GIOVANNI.

2 Likes

Unless you need to do so for a task, you could elect to hold onto your radar for a better Pokemon at a later date. The current reward will be Shadow Moltres. Shadow Zapdos will be back from June 1-17. But I’m holding out for more shadow Mewtwo.

1 Like

I have 4 radars because I can never beat that jerk. Plus an old task that I think gives a shadow mewtwo.

2 Likes