Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

You may be on to something.

3 Likes

I saw that happening at the dang IGA grocery store. Right across from the church. What would the pope say?!

1 Like

NSFW!!! Now that’s funny right there!

Well that was unexpected. I still don’t have the shiny slowpoke.

3 Likes

so jealous! so pretty. I also have no shiny slows

1 Like

I’m pretty excited about it. He was over by the IGA feeling up a psyduck.

2 Likes

Typical Slowbro freak! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I was in the city yesterday for four hours FOUR HOURS checking a ton of gyms for a Galarian slobro raid. NONE. I ran through a bunch of tasks to get the new guy one too AND NO LUCK. I’m off to the mall and if I can’t get one I QUIT. At least for this event.

TAKE THAT NIANTIC YOU’LL MISS ME.

2 Likes

you mean galarian slowpoke? if I see one I’ll tag you

1 Like

That’s what I meant. I GOT ONE AT THE MALL!

And a candleholder with flamingos on it.

CURSE YOU NIANTIC.

4 Likes

yay! congrats

but the candle holder sounds confusing

1 Like

Have you been to the mall lately?

nope!

My name is Sammydog and I’m a Yankee Candle addict. I try to not go to the mall for that reason but it’s the best place to catch Pokemon.

3 Likes

oh! it’s so pretty!

for some reason I was imagining a candlabra with flamingos :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good thing they didn’t have one of those on sale or I would have come home with it too.

3 Likes

Today I received Woot! HQ in my gifts!!! That was really cool so I want to publicly thank TThighs for that.

Also, if I send anyone Michael Dayton, I just found out because my kid wanted to do a family tree, he is my eighth Great Grandfather! Also now I feel bad because I visit his grave more than any other family members. :rofl:

4 Likes

Glad you liked it! :smiley:

2 Likes

@mtn3pitt @mbspell @sammydog01

Shame my cashback app didn’t offer the $50 Woot rebate today.

I would have possibly picked up another copy of Pkmn Sword, and actually played one.

2 Likes

ordered the 2021 Go Fest shirts for Neal and I. order included 2 of the new Professor Willow cards, too.

wooo hoooo!

2 Likes