Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I pulled it off last night with 23 hours to spare, yes it took me about 6 attempts to pull it off because I kept getting stupid and thinking I could hit some Pokémon I can’t hit on a normal day.

2 Likes

I made the five in a row task. And was going to finish off the set. But then I realized why do I need another stupid inkay? I’m saving my incense for another day.

1 Like
2 Likes

hats! bows!

2 Likes

Yes!

I need the XP, I have been stuck at Level 39 for almost a year.

My mom’s couch is the portal to shiny Pokémon.

A minute ago I caught the bug, yesterday was the blue A, and the day before that was slowpoke.

2 Likes

Unrelated:

I haven’t played Sword since the last time you gave the Lunatone to me, and I traded it for something else so that I could get a third Pokémon.

congrats!

why are you here, then? posting to say you aren’t playing?

I haven’t seen this one before…

Adventures of Pikapooh - $13.00 - Free shipping Adventures of Pikapooh

1 Like

Gardevoir was not a raid I needed, but I wanted to be a good sport so I joined ya

1 Like

2 Likes

Pikachu’s eyes look swollen and I don’t remember him having a beak.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

happy birthday!

Thanks you guys! I look forward to receiving an extra nice gift from you in PoGo today.

Actually they should give you something nice on your birthday. Heck they don’t even acknowledge it’s your birthday in the game. Even Woot puts a little cake icon next to your name.

4 Likes

I guess I should go find a special sticker! Everyone here loves stickers, right?

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Don’t forget your eggs!

2 Likes

oshawott is too cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes