Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I’m already wearing it! It lures in the Eds.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

Just need to win three raids now, yeah raids those things I always miss invitations to. Ugh, looks like I’m not going to finish this one.

I still need to do two field tasks. When I get to the next step, I’ll watch for you when I do raids.

Update; Looked for you but you weren’t online. :frowning:

I drift in and out, work gets all funny about me playing Pokémon when I am supposed to be designing stuff. They are silly.

There’s not a deadline, is there?

I think you’ve passed the deadline & will have to buy the additional research ticket

I think it’s tomorrow at 10 am. If they’re still on misunderstood mischief.

1 Like

great, so I can attempt to finish it on Neal’s account! of course, because I’m sick I have only left the house once since sat lol

1 Like

Probably better to stay home and spend $5. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

1 Like

Uhm I…I don’t want to throw a ball at it. I just want to go home now. PROFESSOR!

2 Likes

So, what is our feeling on Spoofers? I have a group that uses my closest gym about every other day. It’s super obvious they’re Spoofers because they have the same weird name styles with random numbers, kinda like how Woot does for new people. I kinda like them because it equates to a steady supply of coins for me.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do it personally, but I’m no rat.

2 Likes

Generally don’t like them. Son and another guy turned in one that would take down gyms right after they got control and there was nobody else in the parking lot.

She was offline (probation) for a couple months. Came back and started up again. Now she’s gone.

3 Likes

I try to play nice with other teams in regards to gyms. If I see they only recently put their Pokemon in, I generally wait it out so they can get their coins. For a while it worked pretty good at my gym because we were able to get on a quasi schedule where they’d take the gym early in the day and I would at night. I’m in agreement with y’all though, spoofing is getting an unfair advantage over everyone else.

2 Likes

Our rule of thumb is if they’ve been there less than 2 hours, we leave them alone.

2 Likes

awesome! a kabutops!!

1 Like

got the new shinies

2 Likes

and I hate spoofers

2 Likes