Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

my precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I thought it was photoshopped until I looked it up. I want to meet the developer who came up with it.

On second thought…

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is but congrats on it!

3 Likes

it’s a keychain pokémon from France lol

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Niantic just ask us for the $12.80? They don’t need to sell us the opportunity to catch pokemon we already have.

1 Like

I never realized just how hard it is to accumulate stardust until now. If you want to build up candy or XP there are plenty of tools, stardust has the starpiece and weather boost that is it, you can’t get more stardust with a better throw, a berry, walking, different throw, or anything else, just the starpiece and weather boost and it doesn’t boost it by much. So Annoying! Rant off.

3 Likes

that’s why I try to take advantage whenever an event offers extra dust

1 Like

Rocket spits out 500 and gifts are good for some extra. I’m almost done.

Pokemon must be broke.

#1) Cliff kicked my ass like 10 times straight today. That’s even after I looked up the best counters and had to power them up more.

#2) I haven’t had a shiny in a month. The last 2 days I’ve gotten these, including my first Legendary.

4 Likes

Congrats! I just got a shiny squirrel turkey. After many many many years I got a purple gift chicken at the IGA last weekend.

They’re trying to get our $12.80.

2 Likes

The only money I’ve ever spent on this game is the PoGo fest last year. Now thanks to @mtn3pitt 's suggestion, I’ve earned dozens of dollars selling my most intimate secrets to Google.

3 Likes

Yeah. He’s helped pay for my habit too.

Edit: does your survey guy keep asking you what you’re wearing?

3 Likes

He usually just asks for my receipts from other stores. I think they’re just jealous I shop anywhere else.

3 Likes

He likes to know what I’m watching on YouTube too.

1 Like

Ok. Completed the stupid stardust thing. I updated my buddy & avatar accordingly.

Stupid game.

1 Like

I have a Doctors appointment at the VA today so I will be sitting for plenty of time. I figure I will finish it there.

1 Like

Yeah, I am NOT wearing that hat unless it is going to do something other than tell my pokefriends that I finished that challenge.

That said, I see some of you have ugly sweaters, are those in the shop?

2 Likes

Yeah the sweaters are from last year I think.

I got my son the Tom Nook ugly sweater from GameStop. He seems happy with it. Should have gotten one for myself too.

I guess you guys don’t do Animal Crossing?

2 Likes