Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

Shit. At least they’re letting you win the raids solo?

I couldn’t catch that stupid darkrai.

1 Like

No. I met up with two of my neighbors. They didn’t buy tickets but were out for a drive.

They both caught him. I don’t know what I did wrong but now I’m depressed.

First time in a big raid, first time defeating a 5 star boss , lost. Town is dead. There’s no one else out and I can’t do this by myself.

I don’t even know if it’s worth driving to another town.

And now it will forever be in my research tasks as a big mocking fail I paid for.

1 Like

That article said that if you don’t complete the research during the event the steps would change. Fingers crossed it’s something you can do.

2 Likes

You’ve just made my day!

I’ve been driving around but there’s no one playing. I haven’t even seen gym hog.

2 Likes

the regis were so hard to catch today!! it was frustrating.

2 Likes

we had 5 accounts in my car. did 10 raids. got 2 shinies out of 50 chances. that’s pretty shitty odds for a paid event.

and did you see the pose?

3 Likes

yeah, there were people at Go Fest who didn’t complete the research that day. they always give you a grace period.

2 Likes

I’m over it. It can go unfinished forever.

1 Like

I managed to find a group one more time. 3 of us (40, 40, 36) couldn’t take it down in time. Well, we did but it said we didn’t. Then it was over and they drove away.

I never made it past the first step.

1 Like

Thanks for this information. It is useful

1 Like

sorry, pepper. :slightly_frowning_face: the game is much easier with a raid crew.

if it’s any consolation, my regigigas is absolute garbage. almost the worst possible.

2 Likes

Lol no worries. I’m happy for anyone who managed to get anything from this. I hope you had a fun time with it.

It didn’t work out for me. I kinda knew it, but I was excited anyway because I thought we’d be getting $8 of fun from it. I didn’t get any shinies. The flying purple dinosaur raid was stupid hard for it only being 3 stars too. So yeah. I should have spent $8 on cat toys and cake. It all goes back to the game kinda excluding small town players. There aren’t enough resources so even less people play. I asked all the people who started with me and I’m the only one still playing.

1 Like

Did the research steps change or is that article wrong?

As far as I can tell they’re still the same. I can’t advance until I catch a reggie from a raid. Soooo… maybe the internet knows.

1 Like

Reddit says the event goes through Monday and that maybe the tasks will change then. If you trust Reddit.

1 Like

my gotcha caught a shiny today

sadly it’s one I had like 3 of. so many new ones I’ll never catch.

but I did get the new guy

3 Likes

It changed to something I can do. I don’t know what the one completed task was. I’m a little miffed it wiped out the two I had done, but they must have got complaints.

1 Like

here is what it changed to

2 Likes

I think that’s what it always should have been to keep a level playing field.

Of course now we’ll have complaints about raid passes.

1 Like

Congratulations- that seems doable. I still need to catch an Aerodactyl. Boo.

1 Like