Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

well, I kinda thought they billed it as a raid event in the original form. but yes, if you are a solo player there is no way to complete the original event.

1 Like

A raid event sure, but why make it the hardest ones?
I called people. I tried to find strangers. I hung out at gyms like a crazy person for this event and I only managed to team up with other players twice. In the 3 raids we did together we only won 1. It’s not like I stopped trying. I worked at it most of the day and into the weekend. I did go to Roscoe on Sunday but there wasn’t anyone playing.

Had it been these tasks instead I could have finished it all on Saturday in the time given with the included raid passes.

It’s not like us small town people don’t try.

2 Likes

SmartSelect_20191105-192855_Pokmon%20GO

So this just happened.

5 Likes

Do you know an exorcist? Because I would probably go buy a new phone.

2 Likes

Yeah. I um…yikes.

some of the pogo glitches are terrifying!!

2 Likes

I saw this guy today- and no, there was no rain in sight. It made me smile. Pokémon go is weird with weather.

4 Likes

holy crap, did our first team rocket leader battle today. what a nightmare!! we fought Sierra and she kicked our butts. took much googling and trial and error to put together a team to beat her. and now we have to do 6 more stupid regular rocket battles to get the chance to challenge another leader?!? yeah, not today.

on a happier note, I caught my 2nd shiny koffing near the mall!

3 Likes

I can’t get excited about the rocket battles. I’m trying. But they’re a pain.

3 Likes

Me too. This game is supposed to be fun and relaxing.

3 Likes

forget the rocket battles, the team leader battles are 20x worse

then you have to do another 6 regular battles to earn the right to fight another leader

took us like 5 tries to beat the leader, while googling & asking raid crew for help. might have been some cursing

3 Likes

I watched one YouTube guide on how to prepare for them and I’m absolutely sure we weren’t talking about the same game.

It’s dark out early and it’s cold. So it’s weird sitting outside closed churches and businesses in my car playing a stupid game. I’m not alone, but I wish we could grab the battles and take them home where I can play in comfort. That’s one big reason I don’t like raids and gyms especially in the winter.

3 Likes

I just noticed one of my evil cubones is really good. If I purified it would it be special?

2 Likes

We did one of the Rocket bosses battles last night. Had to walk around the side of a water park to get to it. Huh? We lost the first time but got them the second. FWIW, Machamp is an awesome fighter against a lot of the shadows. We go shadow Meowth.

And yeah, some of the shadows for this event have pretty good stats.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, sorry to impose on the Pokemon go thread, but does anyone play wizards unite? I need a friend code 4 the current task to add a friend.

1 Like

I haven’t played in a bit but I’ll add you.
0728 3979 8192

Thanks

1 Like

NO NONE POKEMON TALK IN THE POKEMON THREAD! MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!

Jk, jk. Glad you got the help you need. It’s a team effort with these games.

2 Likes

Lol, i can share my pokemon code too if that helps, but i dont play much anymore.

3 Likes