Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I’m just giving you a hard time. Share if you like. I’ll add you to the running list at the top. I’m a casual player, myself. I log in when I remember or if I know I’ll be somewhere that has a lot of stops.

2 Likes

#pokemongo4life

4 Likes

got all 6 parts of the mysterious object yadda yadda yadda

means I get to fight another rocket boss today. UGH

and I’m not even far enough in the damn quest for these to count yet.

BUT I am finally not working on a Weds so I can do raid night. from my heated car as it is way too cold to be wandering around today.

3 Likes

The best part? It resets in a month.

I’m not even close on the research. I haven’t been raiding much. I did get my regidude and scoliosis.

Trainer tips on the youtube has a good guide to defeating the bosses.

3 Likes

did 3 cobalion raids. I caught 2, son went 0/3. that jerk is so hard to catch.

my gotcha caught me a shiny barboach today! it was my second, so I evolved one! yay!

3 Likes

Happy frigid community day everyone!

2 Likes

The pink monkey…omg I want them all.

1 Like

I caught a shiny roselia! I was happy.

3 Likes

Oooooh I got two purple stink pipes. YAY I MADE FRIENDS.

2 Likes

My random shiny luck is back to being terrible.

Today’s community day went really good. It’s the first time I’ve ever got back to back shinies. I think I have 6.

2 Likes

We have three gyms at the mall and only one raid the 2-1/2 hours I was there. It was a macargo. Shit.

2 Likes

we went into Boston. super cold, 35 and breezy. once I got to 4 shinies and N had 3 he bribed us to stop by buying us steak for lunch. and cocktails and cake.

I got 1 more shiny chimchar at the restaurant. then we did a couple of the weezing raids. I had to login on husband’s phone for a friend for the raids too.

met up with someone who collects level 1 pokemon to trade him a level 1 green monkey from Asia for a shiny servipor. woo!

then, caught my 2nd shiny misdreavous at son’s house tonight. WHAT A DAY!

3 Likes

Son’s friend couldn’t make community day so we played his game on my iPad. We logged in, there’s a chimchar right in the yard. Of course it was shiny. He has amazing luck.

I was the winner with 8 shinies though.

Then we did two raids for the those weird weezings that look like they belong in the Mary Poppins’ movie.

4 Likes

Yes! I just know it has a British accent.

2 Likes

started playing Pokemon Shield this afternoon. I’ve been sad/angry since my cousin died, and I think this will be an excellent distraction. pretty good so far, just battling and catching little mons while I level up my team.

son and I had EX passes this afternoon. it was finally something besides mewtwo. I have way too many of those. it was regigigas, and since I got one from the quest that was total crap it was nice to get a decent one. our EX pass was at noon. then friends who had passes for 1 pm invited us to that, so that was fun.

finally finished the Jirachi quest. I didn’t care much about it since I got my Jirachi at go fest, so all I got for this was candy. now I need to do more stupid rocket battles. meh.

3 Likes

Lol…uhhhh.

3 Likes

So this weekend, my son and I conducted an experiment to confirm that 20 was the max gyms you could be in. I was already at 14 by the time I got home from work. A few of those were long termers where you end up staying for a few days. I hit quite a few on the way home that are short-term gyms where you get kicked out.

Yep, 20 is the limit. Thing is, I’ve ended up staying in some for a LONG time.

As of last night:

1 x 8d < Across the street from Woot
1 x 6d < Golf Course Entrance
2 x 4d
7 x 3d
2 x 1d

Thankfully, I got kicked out of about 4 long-term gyms this morning so it’s looking better. And finally got kicked out of Woot just a bit ago after 4 days.

4 Likes

I finally caught an oshowatt this morning. Stupid otter thing.

4 Likes

I caught a heatmore in my bathroom this morning. He looked lost.

4 Likes

wow!! he’s super rare!

3 Likes