Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

caught a few more new guys today. better than seeing all the same old crap.

still haven’t done a heatran raid this go round. maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

Having new stuff is fun.
Killer is bringing me gifts. Today he brought snacks so that’s good.

3 Likes

I keep forgetting to take my partner out and give him berries. Is it worth it?

2 Likes

I dunno. once we get to best friends you get some boosts, like cp boost. I’m going to get my lucario to best friends (whatever highest level is) and then switch him to someone I need candy for or want to show off.

3 Likes

I dunno. I’ve gotten used to him being on the screen. I don’t see a lot of benefit, but I want to max one out just to see what the fuss is about.

3 Likes

Update: Killer is such a good girl. The pink dog swatted a ball back at us and Killer popped up and bonked pink dog on the head with the ball.

So yeah. It’s worth feeding your buddy just for the interesting things they do.

4 Likes

yeah, catch assist is awesome

3 Likes

Little Gibble brought me another lone earring which means I now have a pair! Woohoo!

Love catch assist!

Son found out that if you regularly feed (every 30 minutes) & play with your buddy, you get to supper happy status for the day and the kms to walk gets reduced. And you get triple hearts.

More here: https://pokemongohub.net/post/guide/buddy-adventure-guide-everything-you-need-to-know/

4 Likes

Yes!

Except no. I need Killer to remain a little feral. We’re after heads here.

4 Likes

LOL. My gibble is up to “fun” at the moment. Not sure how I feel about getting him “excited” but we’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

“Excited” reminds me of an old episode of South Park.

I’m not doing that to Killer. Nope. No way.

But it is good to see she can bring me shrooms. I love this game.

2 Likes

did 3 heatran raids today and GOT A SHINY!!! woo freaking hoo!

4 Likes

also got to double hearts, but no way will I have the time/energy/interest to do that every day lol

4 Likes

Nice!
Lucky!
Jealous!

3 Likes

LOOK WHAT I HATCHED!

4 Likes

wow!! congrats!!

1 Like

Whoa, pretty!

1 Like

did 2 more raids today and caught another shiny heatran!!

last night I had a friend login as me to catch me a deino in the next city. I only ever had 1.

today hit lucky friends with a good friend. he had 7 shiny heatran, so he gave me one for a lucky tropius.

and caught my first basculin today.

it was a good day!

of course, now it’s snowing. might get 3" before it turns to rain. going to probably be a mess for community day tomorrow. last sunday was 70, wish cd was then!

4 Likes

The shiny penguin is kinda underwhelming. And everything is freezing on contact.

3 Likes

I got 11. had like 5 in first hour. I think son had 1. he quit after 3 or 4. I never quit lol

3 Likes