Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

yeah, I’ve done incense & many tasks bu nothing good from either.

1 Like

Is anyone else getting pissed about the towers opening up and not working? I think they accidentally increased the distance on those too but they won’t work from farther away.

1 Like

yes, super annoying

1 Like

so this happened

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

this is the time of Sun night where I start to panic because I’m sure I don’t have any egg slots open and I want the eggs from the weekly walk bonus. although I get them regularly and never hatch anything but junk, so maybe I’ll let it slide this week.

1 Like

I’ve written off the eggs. They’ve been pretty bad.

2 Likes

I’m trying to only have eggs from gifts. they tend to be just as garbage filled as the local eggs but I do like the idea of hatching an egg from a place I have never been.

If you are my friend and I haven’t opened your gift this is why.

I have some money that I earned on the Google Opinion Rewards app and I am planning on just buying some coins and getting incubators to hatch more eggs faster so I can open gifts faster. I really don’t want to spend actual money I earned at work on this game.

I will admit that I find it interesting to see where people on my friends list spin stops.

4 Likes

You must walk a lot, I have been on Disney World Vacations where I still didn’t hit the 25km walk bonus. This may have something to do with why I need to louse a lot more weight just to be overweight L

1 Like

I do walk a lot, way more than I used to before pokemon go. and I try never to add up in my head how much I’ve spent on this game, lol

1 Like

Apparently the zoo is closed.

4 Likes

oh no!!!

1 Like

caught a shiny snubbull tonight. I have a couple already.

clicked on a zillion sudowoodo, gastly, aipom, etc. and nothing.

sigh.

3 Likes

just heard a rumor that Abra community day will be rescheduled to Apr 25. there will also be an option to purchase a ticket for special research that day 11am - 5pm

3 Likes

Had 8 eggs hatch at once yesterday so I handed out a lot of gifts and opened a lot of gifts but the contents of the eggs that hatched was disappointing, oh well.

3 Likes

Yeah, my eggs have been less than average.

2 Likes

hopefully we get some good stuff from the event 2km eggs!

3 Likes

Hope so. I didn’t get anything in this last event. Son got a green moon bear and traded it to me bc he know I wanted it. I gave him a shiny Patrat.

Still want that shiny tree weenie.

4 Likes

Check the pickle jar.

I got a maroon rat.

2 Likes

SmartSelect_20200410-120217_Pokmon GO

Huh. I thought it was bigger.

2 Likes

Got shiny eggs. Son hatched a shiny tree weenie baby. We may trade.

4 Likes