Pokemon Game Chat (PoGo, Let's Go, et al)

I’m up to 17 shinies. event goes until 8. we were in Salem. going to head to Boston next.

3 Likes

ended up with 24 shinies and 40 relicanth

walked in Salem & Boston, about 7 miles. so tired!

4 Likes

This happened.
And then this.

5 Likes

I had issues connecting my Gotcha yesterday. Rebooted phone, cleared cache from app, cleared data from app, restarted bluetooth, etc. Nothing. Haven’t tried today.

3 Likes

Happened to mine a couple weeks ago. A couple things to try (didn’t work for me):

Plug/Unplug the device into the USB plug 10 times quickly. This is supposed to reset it.

Let the battery drain completely (took about 3 weeks for mine) and then recharge it. This might also reset it.

Mine has something wrong with the bluetooth. The battery drain thing got the screens showing correctly but it still won’t connect.

2 Likes

Just caught a volbeat in the front yard.

3 Likes

several of my friends from my raid group have had issues since the last update (last couple days) so it might be buggy

2 Likes

congrats on the shinies!

3 Likes

good news: I caught a shiny today!
bad news: it was another feebas :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I used to have problems with mine all the time as well, I solved the problem by lousing it in a parking lot at a State Park. L

3 Likes

I found these guys all within about 20 minutes of each other.

5 Likes

You better go buy some lottery tix.

4 Likes

got a shiny illumise at work!! woot!

3 Likes

after 2 days in a row of shiny feebas, today I got a shiny scyther (I was at a scyther nest but still didn’t expect it)

3 Likes

also, I hit 110,000,000 xp today!

3 Likes

I, too, got my second shiny Feebas. It’s terrible but I loved it.

I’m almost to level 38 lol.

3 Likes

Son got a shiny feebas. I got squat. :frowning:

3 Likes

I want a purple feebas! I guess I should put some more effort in.

4 Likes

Here’s a code for your #PokemonGOCommunityDay that you can redeem at https://t.co/zcM1CuTsze until 8 am UTC on April 26

:mag:MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9

3 Likes

I woke up, became the bestest of buddies with some guy I don’t know and now I’m level 38! Yay?!

To celebrate I upped my storage.

Good times.

4 Likes