Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO V Battle Deck

Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO V Battle Deck

1 Like

“ransfer Break and Mega Punch—with Mewtwo V and Melmetal V! Unleash mental might or metal mayhem with a deck led by either Mewtwo V or Melmetal V. Mewtwo V leads an elusive team of Psychic types, and Melmetal V brings the crushing power of Metal types, so you can land quick hits turn after turn, keep Energy in play, and master all the tricks of these two V Battle Decks.”

I don’t know what any of this means.

4 Likes

Cats.

3 Likes

Oh…OH!..cats.

3 Likes

I know nothing of these powers and care nothing of these powers!

Pokemon GIF

3 Likes

ouija board GIF

2 Likes

1 Like

Not sure what this has to do with kitchen stuff but… I see this deck for 9.49 elsewhere.

1 Like

Would you care to link to the better offers?

1 Like

Dunno if that’s kosher but I googled mew two v battle deck and went to shopping and there were a few for less with free shipping.

1 Like

Sure it is.

Information wants to be free.

Plus Woot doesn’t get hung up on these kinds of things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless the claims are unsubstantiated, of course.

1 Like

Indubitably

1 Like

Upon closer inspection this could be ok but not great. I saw the 2fer Mel metal and mew two for like 17$ with shipping that’s the move!

1 Like

Not free shipping on the one you linked, it’s:

Shipping $11.42

FREE SHIPPING for orders over $99

1 Like

I know. Others had it and I told you how to search as if I need to (www.google.com!)

Wait. So you’re telling me there are websites ro search OTHER websites? But but, this changes everything.

1 Like

You didn’t tell me anything.
My first and only response on this thread (before this) was to correct the faulty info you posted (which I was able to find all on my own).
If “others had it” for a better price and free shipping, the helpful thing to do would be to link to one of those, but you chose to link to a worse deal, which I clarified.

2 Likes

Pokemon Reaction GIF

3 Likes