Poker Game

But later will he admit that there may have been five aces?

This shirt is truly epic.

It’s a sad derby indeed when the top vote-getter has less than 800. Looking forward to next week’s derby.

It’s a funny t-shirt, but I remember back in the day when the derby entries had to get over 1,000 votes to win.

Ah well, still a pretty funny shirt, but I’m broke for a little while. Maybe on the reckoning chart.

“Never tell me the odds!” - Han Solo

I find your lack of faith disturbing, and it looks like whiskey.

The Geeky Is Strong With This One.

Needs more Shatner.

Congrats, Stardamsel! I’m so happy to see you print! I think this was one of the most clever entries for the meme mashup. Very good show!

On the one hand, I like Star Wars. On the other, I don’t like Star Trek. The problem is, this shirt is a giant billboard that screams NERD. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I get it, but it just isn’t funny. Maybe better if they were teamed up against each other playing Pictionary, or maybe Scattergories.

I’m SO tired of seeing the “It’s a trap!” internet meme. It’s so tired and played out.

Do I have anyone who wants to bet when it will sell out? Star Trek + Star Wars + woot! = sell out

While I understand the Star Wars half of it, I neither watch Star Trek nor play poker… am I missing something?

Two Star Trek dudes at one table, I think something is fishy and it’s not the Admiral.

Wait…is Picard hiding a 5th ace in his left hand?

Take that you stupid Cardassians!

Nooooooooooooooo! Now I must buy one!

Are you kidding? Nothing can stop the Vader!

Four aces is a Star Trek reference, kind of meme-ish.

NOOOOOOO is kinda a meme since the Chinese subtitle version had the English say “DO NOT WANT”.

Facepalm is there.

IT’S A TRAP is there.

That does not look like tea (Earl Grey, hot) that Picard is drinking.