Polaroid 10.2” Digital Picture Frame

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Polaroid 10.2" Digital Picture Frame
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid XSA10169S 10.2" 1024x600 Digital Picture Frame w/512MB Built-in Memory

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

No Carp for her it seems

why is she so sad???

you know the picture in this frame really sells it for me lol

Poor ratings on Amazon

What the hell is wrong with this woman???

Wow… such a sad picture frame :frowning:

I got a smaller one from woot during woot off. That one was an HP, works pretty good but screen drawys bad images one time in about every 1000 images, but the price was right!

I know that look. I’ve seen it on the faces of many of my Exes. It’s the look when they tell you, they love you, but they aren’t IN love with you, but they’re SURE you’ll be okay!

won’t this jack up my electric bill if I keep it running continuously?

I made the mistake of purchasing a widescreen photo frame. Unless you take all your photos in wide screen you will absolutely hate this.

I just want to give her a hug. She looks like she needs one.

Well? Is it contagious?

Is woot! exposing us to this melancholy pathogen in order to drive up sales of its digital picture frames?

My better half got me this picture frame for Christmas; I love it. It’s your standard digital picture frame, no extreme bells or whistles, it gets the job done and simply displays pictures.

That is the best photo I’ve ever seen on a photo frame. Bravo, woot, you are the reason I stay up until 1 every night.

Raggedy Ann looks constipated .

Does this Digital Picture Frame come with this picture? I need it for personal use.

she is crying maybe because she had wooted and is regreting it. makes sense.

Is this just the frame or does it come with the picture? I want to know because I have an old 35 mm camera that I have been meaning to have developed at Eckerd’s.