Polaroid 10MP Digital Camera w/ 3" Touchscreen

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is the winrar!

Polaroid 10MP Digital Camera w/ 3" Touchscreen [New] - $69.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Polaroid T1035S 10MP Digital Camera with 3" Touchscreen LCD Display

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Polaroid 10MP Digital Camera w/ 3" Touchscreen
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid T1035S 10MP Digital Camera with 3" Touchscreen LCD Display

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

New! Good deal, mang.

'K. At least it’s touch?

Worth it?

I have one of these, it is great! Does everything a digital camera should do + touch screen!

fleabay $75, pass

And it just. keeps. going. In a mere 2.5 hrs we could be starting day 4.

STILL can’t load the babies cooking :frowning:

Hell yeah!

come on i really want a BOC come one WOOT

What’s that, take digital pictures?

it’s the woot off that never ends…it goes on and on my friends!!!

lol

I bought this at Target for $99 about 6 months ago. I LOVE it! The touchscreen is great and you can add designs and notes after the picture is taken. Great deal!

seems worth it. 10 mp and compatible with all computers and also some zoom. not as good as the one i bought though… then again i paid too much for it…

You missed it, bub.

I got one of these on the last woot they were offered. Decent camera overall. Very easy to use. Lots of modes, holds a charge well and doesn’t waste battery. Touch screen is very cool. However, flash from further than 12 feet away isn’t very good. Up close not so bad. Not a bad deal. Polaroid has them direct $120, so a good deal but not awesome. The color makes it easy to find if misplaced.

Brand new and touchscreen. Not bad for $70.

So tempted…my point n shoot is s…l…o…w at taking multiple pics. What’s the speed on this thing?