Polaroid 10MP Digital Camera w/ 3" Touchscreen

You missed it, buddy. Not likely to get another chance tonight, but I suppose there is always hope.

Yikes. At this rate they won’t have enough crap left to send out the BOC’s they already sold.

can I borrow $75? I just want a monkey! Can’t sleep until monkey. Good thing my netbook had a 6 cell battery so I can Woot from bed.

Shame it doesn’t do it underwater though.

I’m in for one!

Monkey time???

$10 more on Amazon

you missed it mo. 4pm est

Hurry Bob! Get the camera… the guys at Woot bought some pans to cook a baby then sold them online after selling their souls to China so that they would attack the http://www.safepan.com site.

NO! Forget about the fake moon landing, this is real baby flesh I’m talking about.

and now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks

Nice sig block. Go Saints!

when was it?

They have already had one round of bags, and everyone is waiting around in hopes of a second. This better not be leading toward a few monkies.

What type of memory card will it take if any?

cool camera

Y’all are MEAN.

Think I read somewhere Polaroid is BK???

I have a Olympus that is waterproof, its pretty great as im a little careless with my electronics when i go camping and such. took it snorkeling off the keys, greatest investment ever =)

I am almost tempted to buy this for my 4 year old.

buy.com 79.99$ shipped…pass… Really want a Cannon Powershot SD1200, or better X)