Polaroid 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Polaroid 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid CTA-1455 Series 14MP Digital Camera w/5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’ll vouch for how these work…grandparents got one last month and it’s been fantastic.

any insight on quality?

In for the little brother discount, this is $119 new over on Amazon.com

Listed for $119 on Amazon. Looks like a good deal.

Not the best, but very good for the price.

My daughter wanted a camera, so I ended up getting her one of these on sale (was about $120.00 when I got it). It’s cheap, nice quality images, and it works well… I’d say it’s a good deal.

Amazon Not in stock, but more info there.

froogled

Love the WOOT jingle. Maybe WOOT writers should freelance in consulting for Poloroid’s marketing department. Might keep them in business long enough for this warranty to expire.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=1%20Polaroid%20CTA-1455%20Series&um=1&wrapid=tlif12845272474372&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=vf
Froogled

Oh god, just cough up the extra $10 and buy an A495 or JV100.

The lack of reviews on this is…disturbing. I can’t find anything on cNet or Amazon.

as long as you understand that the lens is not high quality and you will not be taking any “artful” pictures with this camera, this is a great deal for something to point at your family and press a button at. you will be happy enough with the results

Do you still have to shake it like a polaroid picture to develop the image?

I’ve found one lonely review here:

http://www.jr.com/polaroid/pe/POL_CTA1455T/#productTabReviews

Amazon says “Anti-shake stabilization” so I’m guessing not ;D

edit: thanks for the link, serk

Does it do video too?

“Shoot video at up to 720 x 400 pixels with audio at 30 fps”

Right in the description on the main page. :stuck_out_tongue:

What? No orange???