Polaroid 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Polaroid 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid CTA-1455 Series 14MP Digital Camera w/5x Optical Zoom & 2.7" LCD Screen

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previous Woot

Amazon Not in stock, but more info there.

froogled

Some stuff about megapixels and point-and-shoot digicams:

SLR Cameras vs. Point-and-Shoot

Another Reason To Avoid Giant Megapixel Point-And-Shoot Cameras

The Megapixel Myth

This camera is $114 on amazon.

If my wife saw this… she would totally want it… well… to bad shes not here… thats 90$ i can spend on something else :smiley:

here the post

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4138828

Almost time for a WINE W00T detour.

Sigh.

They prolly have a million of these…

Didn’t you guys sell this last week at the same price? Let me know when you get some half decent Nikon or Canon point-and-shoot cameras.

Anyone know how the video quality on this is? And how about battery life?

What happened to all the neat cool stuff woot use to sell, or wait that never happened.

Amazon is most often always more expensive on most products!

parents have one, works like a charm.

good price for a good camera

Christmas is coming! Smartpost will deliver it just in time to wrap up and surprise her!

Of course it’s not in stock, they’re all here.

Mine should be here shortly from last week’s Woot.

99.95 on Buy.com, free shipping, and no sales tax in Texas…beats Woot on this one.

$99 incl shipping at Buy.com

I’ll go with a “meh” on this one.

http://www.buy.com/prod/polaroid-14-megapixel-digital-camera-w-2-7-lcd-and-5x-optical-zoom/q/loc/111/217319609.html

Polaroids? Isn’t that a painful medical condition suffered by Eskimos?

True

This is lunch hour (30 to 45 minutes) unless they dont have many. Last time it was up, a couple of weeks ago everyone whined about the colors and the camera. What do you expect for $90? It’s a decent point and shoot for the buck.