Polaroid 636 CL Compact Instant Camera

Polaroid 636 CL Compact Instant Camera

Does this use mini film?

last para:

This model uses both color film and black and white film for Polaroid and Image/Spectra cameras, including type 600. Available film for this Polaroid camera includes the PX 600 Silver Shade line and the PX 680 Color Shade lines of film.

1 Like

I love the product shot showing the old and dusty eyepiece lol

1 Like

Those rubber eye pieces come out of the box that way half the time. It’s impossible to keep them dust free.

1 Like

In what dark corner of a forgotten warehouse were these found, and how soon can they be returned there?

Seriously, the quality and longevity of these instant pictures was absolutely horrible, and that was true even when these things were really popular and state-of-the-art back in the '90s.

I bet it smells like basement and comes with up-close pictures of a handlebar mustache.

1 Like

English please I don’t use these… I already bought it for a Xmas present if recipient doesn’t like it I’ll just return.

party pooper

Not mini like the Instax

600-type instant film
Film Size: 3.5 x 4.2" (8.9 x 10.7 cm)
Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1" (7.9 x 7.9 cm)

Whoa, hold on. I was told there would be no math.

2 Likes

The principal of my Elementary School would take pictures of students getting awards with his Polaroid camera and would post them on the bulletin board in the main hallway. Half the time the pictures were so degraded after a week that you could barely tell who they were.