Polaroid 7” Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Polaroid 7" Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games, for $89.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Polaroid 7" Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games PDM-2727

[list][]Manual price comparator for Polaroid 7" Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Polaroid 7” Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Polaroid 7” Two Screen Car DVD Player w/ Game Controller & Built-in Games PDM-2727

Long live the Woot-Off !!!

COOL… to bad im a kid and dont have kids…

ooh well…

sold out?

Jeeze that was fast

can i take a picture with this

Sold out before any comments posted. Was there 1 or two of these?

Seriously Woot -

When you sell a digital screen, you NEED TO TELL US THE GOD DAMNED RESOLUTION.

man that was quick

wow… its sold out before i could get a comment…

closer… this goes inside of a car and can be used in a car… but still not working for me…

AC/DC.

bag of crap ???

gab fo parc

damn, ho wmany did they have?

I think there’s only one or two of everything…my head is spinning

we have this one - only bad thing it doesn’t have a backup battery so can only be used in car or with ac adapter

Who are " Polaroid"…Didn’t they invent some old picture framing technology…

WAIT, i HAVE TO HIT REFRESH, WHERE ARE WE?

6?! Holy cow! And I thought the Streets and Trips quantity was low.

Low multiples of four are likey guesses, as the stats are broken down into quarters. 8, maybe? Maybe more, as that seems like a ridiculously low number, but it’s a woot-off and those went fast.