Polaroid i1035 10MP Digital Camera with 3” LCD

The trick is to find AA NiMh batteries with an actual operating voltage high enough to not trigger the low battery shutdown. I have Sanyo 2450 MAH batteries that measure 1.3 volts charged, so I’d suggest those. Batteries that run just over 1.2 won’t work well, if my older Polaroid is any indication.

Well actually as I stated before SDHC stands for San Dik High Capacity. High Capacity cards come in capatites up to I believe 64GB nowdays. 8GB is non SDHC, but they come in three sizes as stated.

Anyone know if it’s worth buying Class 6 SDHC cards for this camera or is Class 4 sufficient?

SDHC = Secure Digital High Capacity

Wow, wrong on every point.

Secure Digital High Capacity, only up to 32GB, come in 4,8,16,32.

Above 2GB to 32GB = SDHC

Darn! I bought one of these just today on Buy.com on sale for $75. Too late to cancel…Oh well, wasn’t too much more.

SDHC comes in one size only. Now if you are talking speeds, that’s another issue. If you have no idea what I’m talking about then I suggest you avoid buying anything until you read up a bit.

BTW, there’s a big difference between SIZE and CAPACITY. Two totally different things.

Do your research. Ive seen them in 64GB capacities online, they just came out at the end of 2008.

Where do you people get your “info”?

Show me a link to one the SDHC spec only goes up to 32GB.

This influx of sales should help Polaroid with their current financial mess (Petters fiasco)…way to go woot.

By size they were referring to memory capacity, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB. Except that SDHC also comes in sizes up to 32GB and 64GB now.

Anyone with questions about SDHC can read up on it here:

panasonic makes them…I am googling it right now…

I much prefer using 2 AA batteries because I am always out on vacation when they die, and I don’t want to go back to the room to recharge. I use the rechargeables and they last a long, long time. I’m in for 1.

My apologies for being educated and actually using the correct terminology.

Again, show me a link to a 64GB SDHC, you can’t (yet).

This statement you made: “SDHC comes in one size only.”
is WRONG, perhaps some more education is needed.

Most knowledgeable folks realize that the term “capacity” is used when referring to memory, especially since the actual “size” of SD and SDHC cards is now slightly different.

Panasonic is working on releasing a 64GB SDXC card - which is a new specification.

There is a difference as far as upload time and quality I believe. 4 Class is 4mb/sec 6 class is 6mb/sec
So if you don’t care about waiting to upload the class doesn’t matter.

I only know this because my girlfriend owns a Canon FS100 which uses SDHC cards.

You can also use regular SD cards. Only difference is it hold a bit less.