Polaroid I532 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera

Anyone else having a problem getting to the ordering page?

1hr 15mins

IN FOR 3!!! NOT!

2 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews on google products, same on Amazon.

Seems some of the problems people are complaining about are:

Seems it breaks/freezes, buttons stop working etc…, terrible pic quality even for 5 MP, terrible lag time…

This may be one of the lowest rated cameras I have ever seen.

I probably wouldn’t take one of these fro free. Not worth risking not having a camera when you need one and if it takes crappy pictures why bother in the first place?

appears to be working for me. I am a first time user of it, but the test worked fine, and camera is counting down.

I prefer wootalyzer over the other suggestions…

A reminder - “Polaroid” is not longer a viable company, they went bankrupt.

The name brand “Polaroid” was the most valuable asset, and the banks took it over, then sold it to a company that buys brand names, then farms out the manufacturing to whatever Chinese factory needs something to do.

There is virtually no quality control.

Advice: If you would buys this with a brand name of “Craparoid” at $45 - then go for it.

i need a mirror to take a wooter to keep me awake

wayyyy cheaper then amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-Digital-Camera-2-2e4-I532/dp/B000FOMLJE

Yes, kids should learn frustration at an early age…

How about a used Canon A 80 or the like for kids. They will last a heck of a lot longer and it will have a decent interface.

Filling landfills with junk like this is not a good precedent. If you want them to get used to “disposables” - buy them a disposable that is marketed as one!

I thought this was just a 1 hour woot?

Wooters.us is working fine for me… give it a refresh, and see if it’ll go for ya. Theres about 15 bajillion woot-off timers that work well-- you just have to find your perfect fit.

How does auto buy work on woot.us. Does window pop up, and it saves BOC for me?

That’s Happy Hour. This is a regular woot off

Thanks for sending me there. I bought two Precious Moments infant sets for two new baby boys. /smile Now I AM off to bed. Another 15 minutes to go is my guess.

Goodnight

Get out da way, we got a Woot-Off BEEEH
We’re piggin’ out down at the Woot trough BEEEH
Ain’t gonna stop until the Woot-Off is done…

Kinda sorta-- it tries to automatically pop up a buy window for the bag of crapola but, its only really effective maybe 45% of the time, especially with the servers borking out when it pops up.

Its still luck :slight_smile:

All the megapixel hogs in this thread: please remember and note that more than 99% of the use of digital cameras winds up a size less than a megapixel. Facebook pictures are about 0.3 megapixels, for instance–and Facebook is the largest photo database in the world.

Amount of megapixels means a lot less than people (and especially advertisers) make it out to be… unless someone is working for a magazine/other print work, which this camera is clearly irrelevant for, anyway.

A 4x6 digital print from any camera ever at a regular photo lab (like one at a drugstore or Walmart) will be 2.2 MP.

Heres some really horrible reviews.
http://www.shopping.com/xPR-Polaroid_i532#tabAnchor

Will this work with my ipod? (grin, duck, run!!)