Polaroid i533 5MP 3x Optical with 4x Digital Zoom Camera

i love how everyone on this site assumes its a n00b, while everyone on shirt.woot assumes its one of many screennames under one person.
me? i only have a few names and they all had nothing at one time, but ive been here more than 2 years.

good night wooters

And…What did you do with a lifetime supply of superglue? Revenge is a dish best served…stuck to a girder?

I am a big tuff man
and I dont know how to post a pic…

Im trying to remember the tracker site. wootpro.net or something?

img tag fa1l

why would you say that to a soldier? moron

I bought one because I want a cheap camera to throw in my work bag and take pictures without worrying about a dirtbag smashing it during a fight. Eh, it is fifty bucks.

zomg. end the suffering change already! :stuck_out_tongue:

F’r cryin’ out loud folks: this guy put his life on the line, and now that he’s back you gotta talk crap at him for forgetting his account name?

Thanks again for your service, Nick: takes a better man than I am to put yourself out there.

That seems like so much effort, why bother?

HAHAHAHAHA! I love you forever.

Except I actually made mine :wink:

my 2 cents

http://humor.commongate.com/post/I_present_to_you_the_world_s_tightest_pants/photos/37516/37516_wg46ncyygz_l.jpg

Does it work with OS/2 Warp?

I always find it weird when someone from shirt.woot is here. They seem like completely separate communities.

I come from a long line of military service personnel and TOTALLY appreciate your sacrifice. I regularly send packages to our military. One of the reasons I Woot is to get deals on things for our troops in combat areas. I currently have 36 MP3 players to program and ship for the holidays. Any tips on other things they need over there. Id’ appreciate it.

… and in other news, sales of the Polaroid i533 5MP 3x Optical 4x Digital Zoom Camera continued at a stately pace. More news in the morning …