Polaroid i634 6MP Digital Camera

F… 8 Mp is the mininum, and Polaroid?, even lamer. I give this one a -7 out of 10

Morning Kippy! Is it snowing in MI today?

Such a disappointment!! Is this really happening?

wow I cant beliee the woot off is still going on…awesome!

NOW!

maybe it should be renamed from wootoff to carpoff… nothing but carp

Well, it’s better for some (we got sleep) than others (they didn’t). You’ll figure out which is which soon enough. G’mornin’!

I bought this during a woot off last year, it’s ok, the flash will wash out your pics so you need to pay a little more attention to light etc. But for a cheap cam to keep with you in case of witnessing a crime or some spectacular natural phenomenon it’s great!

If this is just an update to our 4MP Polaroid (they look similar) then it’s a good ‘second camera.’ The pictures won’t be as crisp or brilliant as those taken with a Canon etc, but you can carry it around without worry, and you’ll find yourself using the video mode instead of your bulky video camera. It’ll get a lot of use. You’ll need rechargeable batteries with a high enough voltage to not trigger the ‘low battery’ shutdown, though.

If it’s a completely different camera, don’t blame me. :wink:

Well, that’s it for me for a while. I’ll check in later, if time permits.

Have fun, all. Kippy, you and JPP hold down the for for me… :wink:

Is it over?

Possibly the weakest consumer-level cam I’ve seen at this price in 3 years. Bought a better camera for my little brother (Samsung, 6MP, more options, more zoom) as a grad present in May for a little less money.

That was weird I refreshed and got a STanley Base Wall Garage Cabinet for $34? Anyone else?

Only if you want used/refurbished… woot has a new camera at this price.

too much… 8 MP Polariod for $62.99 on SnaggStuff.com today

How about the “xooming” function?