Polaroid i832 8 Megapixel Digital Camera

sorry i missed the comparison listing yesterday… long story shot, when friends are leaving the country for a long time, happy hour turns into happy several hours… anyways…
check the blog for all comparison site prices and don’t forget to wash up when you’re threw… p.s. when am i gonna get a chance to blog about a real life bag o’ crap?..

Not bad! About a 30 dollar savings!

nice price. any reviews?

Is this thing any good?

Polaroid i832 8 Megapixel Digital Camera
$119.99+ $5 shipping

my friend has this he says the zoom is kind of bad and the picture quality during sunlight i poor

damn, already have a camera.
waiting for one which can take dvd-quality video and pics in this size…
maybe 1 more year.

Has anyone had any experience which these cameras? I am shopping around for a beater that takes good pictures. Any thoughts?

New Camera for $120, not a bad deal. And it is 8 megapixels.

Takes SD card and it is good for Macs

Nice job woot!

Looks pretty bulky? Anybody have one of these? What do you think of it as a point & shoot?

I’ll take 2. Thanks WOOT !!!

8 MP - who cares - I had to return 2 of these DoA duds.

it looks nice…i have a 6 mp polaroid digital camera…it took great pictures, but it was very confusing at first (not to user friendly)

Not a bad price, they’re going for a bit less on ebay and it apparently isn’t a bad camera.

Some pricing…

Froogle … $138.48

PriceGrabber … $138.95

SecretPrices … $149.90

Prices before shipping + tax.

ALREADY OWN ONE AND IT TAKES GREAT PICTURES.THIS IS A GOOD PRICE I PAID 200 ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO.

When you beat Tiger Direct by 30%…

That’s a nice w00t!!!

I have this exact same camera, it takes beautiful crisp pictures, has a hell of a battery life, and has never given me any problems, i suggest getting one, if not two.

I have this camera (picked it up at another site).

It has horrible blur if you don’t use a tripod.

If it had reliable image stabilization then it would be definitely worth it.