Polaroid T737 7 Megapixel Digital Camera

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Polaroid T737 7 Megapixel Digital Camera
$119.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid T737 7Megapixel Digital Camera w/3X Zoom

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

the zune deal was nice… this one’s nicer… there’s useful linkage with comparison links on the blog… btw, i was partly kidding when i said “nicer”

Is this water proof?

Any view finder ? I hate using an LCD as it kills the battery life.

All I needed to see was “Polaroid” and I’ll pass. Their cameras are terrible - and cheaply made. Trust me and just pass on this one.

http://www.google.com/products?q=Polaroid+T737+7++Digital+Camera&btnG=Search&show=dd
180 froogle

ugly as sin…

but damn is that cheap!

pass tho, already got a great digital camera.

This camera is hideous!

Nice camera for a point and shoot 7 MP… But already in the 10MP SLR, so I have to pass… GL to the rest of you.

I’ve been looking for a nice digi cam. This a good one?

Here is the camera’s Polaroid webpage.

Here is the PDF manual.

That thing is heinous. Whats with all the bling

Max SD card support ? Anyone know or have a link ?

Has anyone else noticed that it totally has a BS button?

The all revealing image

I dunno… fish sandwhich?

I have not been all that impressed with Polariod anymore. It seems like they lend their name to anyone.

I think I’d prefer my 8.1 MP vivitar that I got at the same price a couple weeks ago from woot.

This camera is cool. I really want one with a better optical zoom. Does Polaroid make good cameras? I know that Canon is supposed to be the best for cheap consumer cameras…right? Thanks in advance.

An average price for the camera, preference would be for a higher end camera with interchangable lenses. Not a bad camera for an everyday user, just not me.